The star of the show
It seems to have the same twice-a-year flowering habit as does Choisia ternata.
Both greatly appreciated for their diligence.

Rudbeckia
Choisia ternata
Campanula persicifolia
Michaelmas daisies
Unnamed rose
Fuchsia Dr. Roberts
Pelargonium
Hawkweed
Cyclamen hederifolium
Absolute masses of fuchsia everywhere still. These in the mosaic [ click on pic ] grow against our 20 feet tall wall. They haven't reached the top yet, but one of these years they will climb even further and go over the wall, to the sunny side. And who can blame them. There are days when I would like to climb to the sunny side - a 20 foot wall throws a lot of shade. Sadly we are not allowed to take this wall down, or lower it, as it hads a Preservation Order on it, placed by local government. It is part of a historical monument of great age.
--- |
|
WISHING ALL WHO PARTICIPATE A HAPPY BLOOMDAY
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO CAROL




4 comments:
So many beautiful photos!
I enjoyed your photos, especially of the flowers scattered in the flat basket, and all of the entries, especially the various shots of the pale pink lotus, the shades of purple in the clematis, pansies, alliums, and the pink lily. All so well done. If I can cobble together one of my own that is decent, I will add it.
Can't believe you threw all those out... I love all those colors! Also a big fan of the Leyccesteria - it is yet another beautiful shrub I wish I had room for. :)
I love the Leycestria formosa, Joanna. I planted one last year but it has yet to bloom (but at least it's not dead, which is something!). Your leftover flowers make a pretty palette too,
Beautiful blooms! Love all the mosaic pics. In awe of a Fuchsia BUSH - I can't even keep one happy in a pot.
Post a Comment